Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Dont Upset The Hulk....
8,748 Posts
Plus, fiberglass isnt always a direct bolt on part either.... I looked at getting one of those before I got my SRT-10 hood and went with the SRT hood because of the fitment ease andits steel.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Nice hood but spendy. If you look around there are a few guys on here that have recently installed them.

·
Registered
245 Posts
If they made on without the vents in the hood it would be perfect. I don't think that I would like it in the snow to much.

·
Regen? What's That??
1,058 Posts
JTS is a respectable company. If you contact them, ask for "Stinker", and that Scott "Azpyroguy" from the Viper Truck Club sent ya.. =)

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
I think its a great looking piece, and if I didn't already have an SRT-10 hood I would really look into one of those. The only negatives I have noticed with my hood: Engine gets really dirty when you drive in slushy crappy weather. But so does the rest of the truck. In the winter, it takes a little longer to warm up, at -40F. But that is pretty darn cold.

·
Regen? What's That??
1,058 Posts
I will probably end up with one myself... its several items down on my list though.... next in line are:

Tranny
Better Turbo
Then Hood.

·
Premium Member
837 Posts

·
SUPER MODERATOR
1,891 Posts
I want the hood in the first post yes i do

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
the only problom with fiberglass hoods,,is fitment ..and the rock chips really suck ..sometimes the chips spider ,,and well that sucks

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
dang dave aint talked to you in along time

1 - 13 of 13 Posts