Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Hasley new ajustible clutch?

1232 8
heard that hasley has made a new ajustable competition dual disk for sled pulling. i'm thinking about getin it. anybody running this clurch or no much about it. i hear good thinks bout hasley. my SB is goin in my dads truck. he aint makin the power and wats to keep driving his. i dont. thanks

-Lee :party018:
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· If you aint 1st..Ure LAST
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ure sopose to be able to adjust the fingers on if you want it to slip more or grab more.

· P-Pumped Beast
827 Posts
they have been adjustable for years. they are weighted, you adjust the amount of weights on it to get the right amount of slip. they are nice set-ups, and last a long time if properly adjusted (which can take awhile)

2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
they have been adjustable for years. they are weighted, you adjust the amount of weights on it to get the right amount of slip. they are nice set-ups, and last a long time if properly adjusted (which can take awhile)
well yesterday was the first i've heard of them i wasnt sure. i'll probley start tighter and work my way down till its just right. now just gotta find $2600 hahaha:doh:

· P-Pumped Beast
827 Posts
yea i thought about switching too, but peter at south bend has made me an offer i cant refuse on rebuilding mine and making it better.

2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yea i thought about switching too, but peter at south bend has made me an offer i cant refuse on rebuilding mine and making it better.
well my dad needs 1 that is streetable. and mine needs rebuilding but he or somebody quoted 800 toupgrade to 4200. thats too much. dad will just buy mine 3850 and daily drive it cuz he's only makin 450 with his 12v rite now and that will be pleant clutch. i just need to buy 1. sb 2 me just doest have longivity. 1 guy round here makin more power than me running a hasley for 3 years no problem. and thats hard 2 beat.

· PULLING IS A DRAG...
362 Posts
so the haisleys are centrifigal? somewhat?

2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

· PULLING IS A DRAG...
362 Posts
well alot of pulling tractors use crower centrifigal clutches

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.