Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am having some problems with my truck, after it has been sitting all nite and I go to warm it up like always it has started taking a few extra seconds longer than normal, and then after driving it for 2 hrs straight and stop at the store for a coffee refill and turn the truck off to go in, when I come back to start it it will crank and crank and crank, I only run the starter for about 4 -5 seconds and then retry, it some takes it 10 to 15 mins of this procedure.... Very confused just thought you guys might have an idea, and the problem started about a 2weeks ago kinda over nite, it has all new filters, you think all injectors are taking a crap at the same time....no white smoke at start up either:banghead::banghead:

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
If your confidant the batteries and starter are good, next step is probably the injectors. How many miles? Whats the rail pressure while cranking?

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Don't know the rail pressure while cranking, but I will check this morning, and the truck just hit 220k, once it gets started it seem to run normal.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok started her up, started fairly normal to the way its supposed to....rp while cranking is 0 psi, it doesn't register any thing until it running.....:confused013:

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:S::S::S::S::confused013::confused013::confused013:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.