Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Banned
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Where are some decent 12 valves in this province? :whip:

I have looked all over found 1 yet again another deal that fell through. I am talking about the P7100 as well.

· Registered
254 Posts
What do you think I've been doing for the last 3 months... Can't find a decent 12v in Canada. If you do they're going for $10k - which IMO is insane for a 12+ year old vehicle.

· Banned
1,106 Posts
Join the 24 valve crew.....:) haha, j/k yeah there aren't that many good old twelve valves out there any more.

· Registered
163 Posts
If anyone is looking I have a 12 valve core also with good p7100 pump and lines. Oil ring is broken on one cylinder. Also have a perfect running 24 valve with new vp44 pump for sale. I have a 92 ext cab 4x4 auto 12 valve also in average shape ve pumped

· Registered
132 Posts
There are some common rails out there for pretty cheap. But if I was looking at one it would be a 2003, or a early 2004. They seem to have less problems.

· Registered
163 Posts
no to mention there is no passive anti-theft issues if you want to swap the powertrain later on 03-04. That core is completely complete turbo , pump lines lift pump etc, swapped out for boneyard engine. The customer is asking $1500 obo. its' kinda steep but try buying just the pump alone from the boneyard will cost you that. It is a 96 which is not the praised 97 year but better than the 94-95 p7100. It even has the adapter plate for a 47rh.

· Banned
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I would love to do the conversion to a 12 valve but need to find the money :banghead:

· Banned
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
still way cheaper than mine. your lucky your heads didnt cost you 4 k
with the amount of money i have dumped into this pathetic excuse International calls a motor.

I could have had a 12 valve into 550-600 range. on fuel.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.