Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Truck is a 99 24v, 6spd, 154,000 miles, new lift pump and injector pump at 145,000, truck is all stock. Truck is babied whether pulling or not.
Never had problem starting before putting in the edge with juice attitude monitor. After have to crank engine twice for about 10 seconds each time before it cracks off. Changed fuel filters, bled system, no visable leaks, guage reads 12psi after started remains in that 9-12 when driving, injectors were cracked after installation and bled, started right up afterwards. Now have to bleed before each start if not started within 2-3hrs of the last time. Do not use settings 4 and 5 becasue of stock fuel system. Just use settings 0 and 1 wondering if anybody else has had this problem. Appreciate any input or ideas might not answer back right away because of calving.

·
Registered
631 Posts
hm i dont have much input but i dont think it related to you edge at all, seems more like fuel and possible signs of vp going. just my 2cents though best of luck and i hope for the best for ya.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts