Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Hamilton valve spring sale??

2587 Views 13 Replies 9 Participants Last post by  Jakey's'01H.O.
Does anyone know or have any info on Hamilton Valve springs being on sale? If so, does anyone have Zach's number or web address? Thanks:confused013:
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys! :banghead:

· SootCloudMaker3
5,432 Posts
His sale on spring was a hit wasnt it Wally?

· It's got 12 Valves...
4,022 Posts

· SootCloudMaker3
5,432 Posts
Sounds great Caleb.......

· Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ordered them today w/ HD push rods! 199.00 for the valves #110. Can't beat it.

· Registered
375 Posts
hamilton pushrods versus stock... compare please? turned 4000 on my stockers and wicked springs...anyone ever bent a stock rod?
It was explained to me by Zach that its not the fact about the stock rods bending. Larger pushrods are to take up for the bowing that the stock rods can do when under high RPMs and quick acceleration. Especially after stiffer valve spring are added into the equation. The stock rods can bow causing the valves to not open all the way causing the amount of air brought in to the cylinder and exhausted out of the cylinder to not be to the max benifit. I would say that aftermarket push rods are not a neccessity but are more of a reassurance I guess you could say. I hope yal understand what Im getting at. I know what I mean in my head but its hard to understand once I type it. :lol4:

· Premium Member
5,727 Posts
hamilton pushrods versus stock... compare please? turned 4000 on my stockers and wicked springs...anyone ever bent a stock rod?
Wicked and Hamilton are very much the same thing... The innovator will disagree but they are the same.

If you want performance you need to buy them, if you want minimum chance for an issue... Sit at the bus stop :thumbsup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.