Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm from Trenton and I know there's a LOT of CTD out my way, and since the weather is getting nice I thought someone should plan an outing for next weekend the 26th. I'll help orchestrate as much as I can.

I know a place in middletown near AK Steel where everyone could meet and show off their rigs. I even know a local group of sport bike stunters that could do a show.

Any thoughts or interest? :beer:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
***UPDATE***

My dumba$$ wasn't paying attention that the TS convoy is going down this friday the 25th, so how would May 24th sound to everyone?

The meeting place is shaping up to look like Yardbird's in Trenton. Good food, live music, and more importantly.... :beer:

·
Registered
20 Posts
let me know when and where im in

·
Registered
356 Posts
hhhmmm sounds like I could be in as long as we arent busy in the fields....

·
Registered
36 Posts
i driver a stroker, but Im in West Chester wouldn't mind meeting up with you guys. Trying to decide if i want to get a cummins this summer

·
Registered
110 Posts
I live in fairfield.. im deff. up for it. give me a time and a place. im sure some of my buddies would like to come out to..

·
Registered
129 Posts
Milford here! I would do the West Chester meet I would love to meet up with some other diesel nuts. Theres hardly any guys around from my other forum (DTR)

·
Registered
129 Posts
i driver a stroker, but Im in West Chester wouldn't mind meeting up with you guys. Trying to decide if i want to get a cummins this summer
I'll let you drive mine! :peelout That will help you change your mind real quick!!

·
Registered
36 Posts
I'll let you drive mine! :peelout That will help you change your mind real quick!!
haha, with the price of trucks dropping down so much, im trying to decide if i want to sell my work truck which i know i can't get the money out of it that i owe, or just keep it and get a play truck, which is why i wanted the cummins.

·
Registered
129 Posts
haha, with the price of trucks dropping down so much, im trying to decide if i want to sell my work truck which i know i can't get the money out of it that i owe, or just keep it and get a play truck, which is why i wanted the cummins.
Do you have the good ol 7.3 or the 6.ohno?

·
Registered
129 Posts
I say lets set a time and date a lets let the coal roal in West Chesster!!!!

·
Registered
5,238 Posts
Do any of you know any Needham's by any chance?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i like the way you think, sometime this weekend works for me
I'm up for meeting anywhere. Hopefully I'll have my truck back by tomorrow (shredded the input shaft on the tranny).

I work second shift for Mercy, and I work the next 2 weekends, so pick a date, time, place and I'll let you know if I'm in

·
Registered
129 Posts
i like the way you think, sometime this weekend works for me

I say set a date thats a couple of weeks from now so even some of our more nothern guys can come. As well as maybe some Kentucky guys can come up. Lets get a poll goin for the best date.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Middletown isn't that far from me, 45 miles. I work near there so i could stop by

1 - 20 of 120 Posts