Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Skrew- EPA CARB OPEC PETA
1,577 Posts
haha thats awesome!

·
I wanna go fast...
3,471 Posts
That is what we try to tell them...:w::rof:rof

·
SC Chapter President
1,288 Posts
Whats so funny is everyone else is all like,"Yeah a Cummins is really great!! Can't beat 'em!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! That was AWESOME!!!:rof:rof:rof:rof:rof:rof:rof

·
SC Chapter President
1,288 Posts
And I quote, Straight off of that thread,"Yeah Cummins rock and you can sure get a lot of power out of them for a good price if you do it right! " That's coming from a FORD GUY!!!!
BTW, Did I mention how awesome that is!!

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My favorite part. Quoted from the thread, "IT TOOK OFF LIKE A JET!!! it was like i Hit the brakes hard." :lol3: :rof

·
SootCloudMaker3
5,668 Posts
Guess the "Power Joke" is on him. I dont know much that can beat a Cummins with twins.

·
Registered
228 Posts
it is so lame that all they have to talk about on a power joke forum is getting beat by a cummins :lol3::rof:hyper:

·
ILLINOIS NORTHERN VP
2,061 Posts
Whats so funny is everyone else is all like,"Yeah a Cummins is really great!! Can't beat 'em!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! That was AWESOME!!!:rof:rof:rof:rof:rof:rof:rof
yea but he owns a cummins, his Screename is 01CTD, 01 cummins turbo diesel. still awsome tho!

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
I couldn't have beat that truck with twins and all though.... but that's good a Cummins won

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
I couldn't have beat that truck with twins and all though.... but that's good a Cummins won

·
Registered
830 Posts
classic:lol3:

·
Premium Member
598 Posts
Thats freekin awsome:lol3::T::T::rof:rof:butt::beer:peelout:popcorn::hyper:

·
Washington Chapter Vice President
5,055 Posts
Well you know ford owns Cummins so its all right for them to boast about it. LMAO!!!!!

(above statement is meant for comical purposes only. I know Ford doesnt own Cummins)

·
Registered
55 Posts
Surprises me that the rest of the ford guys are being quite humble about the situation...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts