Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to have one week at home during February and had my local shop install a Mini Maxx, TBE, and egr delete. They did not do anything with the MM tuner except hook everything up no download done. When I got the truck home I downloaded .18 off the website to the card. When I try to do the update I get a message that C&C is not supported but my truck is not a C&C, Any ideas?

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cab and Chassis they are different, they use Urea.

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
mine did the samething when i first downloaded it, i had to call h&s and they basicallly reflashed my truck through the mini max i wish i would of wrote the process down but imsure its something they dont really want us fooling with, they can walk you through it if u get them on the phone

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
There wer some problems with the 07.5-08 trucks getting a C&C computer program, but havent heard of any hear lately, Until y'all of course. I am needing to get H&S on the phone as well. We have been having some issues with the .18 tune.

·
Premium Member
10,421 Posts
I am going to have one week at home during February and had my local shop install a Mini Maxx, TBE, and egr delete. They did not do anything with the MM tuner except hook everything up no download done. When I got the truck home I downloaded .18 off the website to the card. When I try to do the update I get a message that C&C is not supported but my truck is not a C&C, Any ideas?
Call H&S on Monday, they will help solve the problem.

James
RSD

Reactions: SaifAuto

·
Registered
742 Posts
Wasn't there a thread about pick ups with C&C PCM's in them?

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Gotta love H&S support, got me going right away, Before the initial setup I downloaded .18 and did not update the firmware :banghead:. So now I guess I belong to the Mini Maxx Deleted club. What a difference just running it on Mild.

I do have a question for anyone running the H&S 5" TBE or any other for that matter. Noticed with the new tune the idle is slightly rougher, not much but a little. Every now and then I get a bad exhaust vibration that is very loud. If I rev it up or move the truck it goes away. Everything is tight. Anybody else have this problem? Anyone added more brackets and hangers to fix it?

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Gotta love H&S support, got me going right away, Before the initial setup I downloaded .18 and did not update the firmware :banghead:. So now I guess I belong to the Mini Maxx Deleted club. What a difference just running it on Mild.

I do have a question for anyone running the H&S 5" TBE or any other for that matter. Noticed with the new tune the idle is slightly rougher, not much but a little. Every now and then I get a bad exhaust vibration that is very loud. If I rev it up or move the truck it goes away. Everything is tight. Anybody else have this problem? Anyone added more brackets and hangers to fix it?
I welded a hanger on my 5'' downpipe, just like the stock one......I also replaced the factory rubber exhaust hangers with urethane hangers, doubled the new urethane hangers up and no more vibrations.

Reactions: SaifAuto
1 - 9 of 9 Posts