Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I'm looking for a replacement pyrometer for my minimax. I am using the adapter box from H&S to read it in to the Minimax but lately it is reading about 250deg low.

I guess H&S is not selling these any more.

Anyone know of a replacement that will work with the Minimax?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hey everyone, I'm looking for a replacement pyrometer for my minimax. I am using the adapter box from H&S to read it in to the Minimax but lately it is reading about 250deg low.

I guess H&S is not selling these any more.

Anyone know of a replacement that will work with the Minimax?
I would recommend the H&S "universal" pyro, it comes with a different interface and has a larger plug to plug into the H&S obd2 adapter, price is almost the same but the universal one is much better. Before you order one ensure you have or can get the latest update for the mini maxx. Mine did not register after I installed the new one and needed the update. When mine failed it was the interface not the actual probe so I used the old probe along with the new one and now have 2 EGT readouts, one in the manifold pre turbo and one in the rear cooler block off plate by #6 cylinder.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.