Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my h & s got here today.. no wiring it just has three small plug in boxes? seems easy will post pics of the install tonight or tomorrow

·
Washington Chapter Vice President
5,055 Posts
Good luck, should be simple.

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
Sounds interesting. I will be looking forward to seeing pics of the new setup. Good luck with your mods!

·
Registered
190 Posts
Cool, let us know how it turns out!

·
Premium Member
634 Posts
Don't plug up the air pressure lines. Just leave them open or put them together. Sorry for repeating this. I am sure most people aren't as slow as me and wouldn't have made the mistake of plugging them. But that mistake caused me at least a week of aggrivation. Other than that, no problems. Good luck.

·
Registered
707 Posts
my h & s got here today.. no wiring it just has three small plug in boxes? seems easy will post pics of the install tonight or tomorrow
Do you know if H&S has a code-free kit. Do you have any CELs or do you not know cause the Edge clears them?

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i have it all together.. over 300 miles no cel pic later sorry for the delay

·
Registered
723 Posts
your killin us! we want pics and sound clips. Hopefully your happy with it as well

·
Registered
153 Posts
hey bg6.7 my kit will be here tommorow same one as yours what did you do with those pressure lines comming out of the trans please let me know asap thanks

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i just let it all off the only thing to put back in is the 2 o2. sensors i guess thats what they are i pulled the rubber house off at the little black box so they wernt hanging

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
getting pis now ... i wil get a vid after i get pics up.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
sorry for the bad spelling lol im just still all jumpy after the install it makes it ablast to drive talk about black smoke...

·
Registered
98 Posts
i dont know the email or the website to H&S, could someone fill me in or tell me how much the system is! PLZ:thumbsup

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
performancedieselinc.com

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
6 Posts
bg6.7, are you clearing the codes with your Edge on startup or did you get a Code Free kit?

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
Ok im confused now, does anything plug into the exhaust? I see in one of the pics that the tubes still have the bungs welded on them or are they sealed? Snap a closer pic of the 3 boxes for us please.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts