Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am tired of hearing that h and s and bullydog are the same( and i dont even work their). i had a truck w the bullydog and i can tell you that h and s and bullydog has alot diff tuning. the h and s is ALOT smoother. h and s please clear this up one last time. so everyone will stop sayn it. it driving me nuts:banghead::banghead::banghead:its the only thing keeping the fans that keep waiting on a product to be realesed for 3 yrs

·
Premium Member
10,421 Posts
They have. There is a post in a thread on here where Casey explained it.

James
RSD

·
US Army June 78-June 06
1,013 Posts
Well I can tell you what they said but it won't shut up the folks who want to make their Soon to be released product sound so good it should walk on water.

Originally Posted by hsperformance
There have been many rumors and much debate about a connection between H&S Performance, and Bullydog Tehcnologies. I am here to set the story straight, and to end all speculation. H&S Performance is neither owned, nor run by Bullydog. There is NO AFFILIATION, and never has been.
Now, to the details I'm sure you are looking for......
In October of 2008, H&S secured an agreement with Bullydog to purchase circuit boards from one of Bullydogs vendors. This agreement was reached under the STRICT condition that H&S Performance would engineer their OWN tuning and software, and that if ANY Bullydog tunes or ideas were copied, the agreement would be void. Bullydog has a FIRM stance of doing NO race or emissions delete tunes, and made it very clear to us that they will have no part in helping create them. I can assure you that if you drive our tunes(or reverse engineer them), they are completely different than any Bullydog product on the market. I can tell you this with 100% certainty, as I have spent the better part of 3 months creating our own tunes. We know that we are new to this game, and that other companies out there have many years head start, but rest assured that we are here to stay and will work very hard to earn your trust and business.

And last

Originally Posted by H&S TECH
H&S Performance purchases HARDWARE from the same location as BullyDog Technologies. The software / tuning is not from BullyDog. Does Marco manufacture and populate his own circuit boards? Anyone that drives an XRT and a BullyDog product back to back can attest that they are entirely different tunes. Hope this helps straighten some things out. This is an exciting time for 6.7 owners with all these great products coming to market.
But there are still going to be folks playing games.

Here it is for ya James.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks. im just tired of hearing the smarty cheerleaders:banghead:

·
Braaap, Braaap, BOOM!!!
6,142 Posts
Well I can tell you what they said but it won't shut up the folks who want to make their Soon to be released product sound so good it should walk on water.
Thanks for posting the links Wildman. I was at the inlaws:)banging:) and I can't cut and paste from my phone.

thanks. im just tired of hearing the smarty cheerleaders:banghead:
Yah it's getting alittle old with :cheer: but everyone is very excited that it's finally being released after about 2.5 years of "comeing soon".

·
Registered
3,458 Posts
Thanks for posting the links Wildman. I was at the inlaws:)banging:) and I can't cut and paste from my phone.
Sure you can, just install clippy, or wait for OS 3.0 to come out in June and we'll be able to copy and paste right out of the box.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts