Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ran into Tony AKA Tuffguy707 this past weekend. We were wondering if anyone else would be interested in a meet up at Cawtaba Island / Port Clinton area. Wont be much wrenching, but a ton of relaxing and :beer. There is a camp site there that is VERY REASONABLE for those with campers. For those that dont have them there are cabins for rent at the place I checked out. As far as when, what works for you guys? Im thinking July.
So what I need to know...1. Are yall interested? 2.Dates that work? 3. Family or adult weekend? :thumbsup

·
HI
3,440 Posts
hey i was talking to my gf about it and she says anytime in july works for us. july is all free so far. :thumbsup:woot::beer:beer

·
HI
3,440 Posts
oh and august is also good except for labor day weekend because im going to go to the canfield fair to watch the tractor pulls and then on that sunday im going to go see lynard skinard:woot:

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
Depending on when, I'm in. I only live about 1hr from Port Clinton. I'll just drive up for the day.

·
Registered
3,272 Posts
so its a camping weekend? we could be in but not on the july 26th weekend have prior engagement :beer

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yep, camping weekend. Off to a few bars. Fishing if you want. How is the weekend of July 19th for yall?

·
Registered
504 Posts
Yeh im up for it i m not far. I probably wouldnt stay the night but id be up for what ever else is going on.

·
HI
3,440 Posts
Yep, camping weekend. Off to a few bars. Fishing if you want. How is the weekend of July 19th for yall?
the 19th works for me. :woot::beer

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
so its a camping weekend? we could be in but not on the july 26th weekend have prior engagement
Ya know what. The following weekend is Drink and Drift camping weekend. Its open to all. MAbey too close together? :popcorn:

·
HI
3,440 Posts
Ya know what. The following weekend is Drink and Drift camping weekend. Its open to all. MAbey too close together? :popcorn:
maybe august would be better. how about we make it for the weekend of august 9th

·
Registered
3,272 Posts
that's what I was thinking, I can't make them that close together

·
HI
3,440 Posts
OK 19th of July is out. Aug 9th Im out of town till the following Saturday morning. How about Aug 23rd?
thats the week before labor day right? if so that works for me:thumbsup:beer

·
HI
3,440 Posts
were is the drink and drift at and whats it all about?:popcorn:

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Weekend of July 26th (or 27th) Mohician State Park. Fill canoe with beer, get in canoe,float, drink, repeat. Camping afterwards. Well before too, I think we are going friday and Saturday night come back Sunday. SOme of the MI boys will be attending as well. They are always a good time too. :thumbsup

·
HI
3,440 Posts
Weekend of July 26th (or 27th) Mohician State Park. Fill canoe with beer, get in canoe,float, drink, repeat. Camping afterwards. Well before too, I think we are going friday and Saturday night come back Sunday. SOme of the MI boys will be attending as well. They are always a good time too. :thumbsup
ill look into trying to go. :thumbsup ill let you know.

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
Just be warned that the authority has really cracked down on the drinking on the river around Mohican area. Sucks, can't do anything anymore.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts