·
Registered
124 Posts
Got mine.....Nice!

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I thought so too I have one on my truck and i love it. It really stands out.

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
That is so SWEET! Ordered mine, can't wait to throw it on there! Thanks for bringing this out there, I have been looking for something like this!

·
Registered
409 Posts

·
Registered
707 Posts

Made that emblem out of the badges I took off my truck. Sorry for the winter pics. I should get a newer nicer pic of it.

·
Registered
3,490 Posts
Billet Technology 06-08 Ram Billet Front Nose Badge [BT-RAM06] - $54.99 : Moe’s Performance, offering Dodge, Chrysler and Jeep Performance Auto Parts, HEMI Performance Parts

Here are a few different styles. They are a little bit cheaper.

Look at there traction bars on this site. They look really good. But he cant or wont build them for the diesels.
i just ordered some interior stuff from billet tech, very good customer service and ill post some pics when i get the parts on.

·
Registered
3,490 Posts
If you know anything about cnc work than you would know that this is a good price.
its a very good price man, with the cost of a cummins badge and the 2 to 3 hours of time painting to make your own the 65.00 is worth it for a piece like this. great job.

·
Registered
43 Posts
maybe a dumb question, but how is the factory emblem held in place ?

love the look of the Cummins emblem, just wondering how to install...

THANKS !!

·
Registered
322 Posts
I don't think that's a dumb question. I just looked at mine today (because I received my new "C emblem" in the mail). It looks like it's pushed it with "barbed " (for lack of a better term) plastic pins. I guess I was wondering what the easiest way is to get the Ram emblem off without damaging anything (to include the Ram emblem)? :confused013:

·
Registered
3,490 Posts
get some fishing line and in a sawing motion go behind the badge to get the adhesive off. after that it just pops right off. clean up the adhesive with some goo gone or your favorite cleaner and your good to go.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
That would be cool but it will not work because the is a slight radius on the emblem to match the curvature of the grille.

·
Registered
384 Posts
what about the home made ones with the cummins badge that is usually on the fender.

i was thinking about the cummins fender emblems on the grille and tailgate as well.

i bet someone has it done.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts