Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have had some grid heater deletes made. We have both standard and deletes with 3 tapped ports.

We had a recess cut into the deletes to accomodate the high pressure line to the rail on the CR engines.

PM for details:thumbsup

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Why would you need a standard and deletes with 3 tapped ports??? And what would be the price too??????

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
PM me a price on this item please:thumbsup

·
Premium Member
1,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the three tapped holes will help out someone who may have gotten a CFM+ without tapped ports. or any other intake for that matter. it is just an option that is available.

·
Registered
379 Posts
PM me a price also

Thanks,
Clayton

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Price for 2001 please.

·
Registered
82 Posts
shoot me a pm for a non tapped for a 06 5.9

·
Registered
180 Posts
Can someone explain to me why you would remove the grid heater? There can't be any real HP gains there???? or is there. And how about the cold starts? Sorry, but this one has had me :T: for some time:lol3:

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
I've heard lower egt, faster spool up, hp couldn't tell you, similiar to having an intake (CFM + etc.). But I live in SoCal so cold starts aren't an issue.

·
Registered
1 Posts
PM me a price for a 07 5.9 in 68847 please. tia

·
Premium Member
1,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
pm's sent.

less restriction for the air going into the intake. plus the option for tapped ports if you already have an aftermarket intake that doesnt have ports. I would replace the grid heater in cold weather:thumbsup

1 - 20 of 63 Posts