Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

· Registered
4,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
.. you were in front of my wife and I racing (or something) an F150 Ford. While in front of us, you smoked the crap out of us, leaving us with no visibility on the freeway.

You exited I-215 around 4500 South.

Perhaps a little less juvenile activity while on a busy freeway, eh?

· Registered
600 Posts
I'm glad that you have never blown smoke while in front of someone, good job on setting the "adult" example.

· BlackedoUT VP
1,703 Posts
I am not going to lie i have done it on purppose to people because they have freaking pissed me off and dont know how to drive. Usually if i ever do it it's because i need to get out infront of someone and i feel bad when that happens.

· Registered
447 Posts
I do it all the time when people ride my a$$ you don't like it. don't follow me!

· Registered
4,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Reading through these posts proves my point: Juvenile.

And to address Shaw's post: Yes, if you blow huge volumes of smoke (intentionally) on a crowded freeway, not only is it juvenile, but its dangerous and surely not legal. The individual (whomever it may have been) that did it yesterday created a dangerous scenario for many vehicles behind him.

Again to Shaw: So, my truck is stock (and in your mind, "NO BALLS") . I could care less what you think. I don't recall buying my truck to appease or impress you.

Much like smokers have doomed themselves to fewer and fewer legal places to smoke, the Diesel drivers that pull these stunts with their trucks will find it harder and harder to remain legal while doing so - meanwhile screwing the rest of us who drive our trucks because they're functional and not "COOL".

Reactions: Taquache

· Registered
2,839 Posts
wow this thread went down hill fast I understand your point racing any ware but a track is unsafe and no not legal but are you saying you have never got involved in a race other than a track. It happens all the time this time you were on the receiving end of it. So please guys stop the personal attacks were all on the same team here

· Registered
1,540 Posts
Me saying your truck has no balls is do to the fact your truck can't smoke. My truck smokes and it's not cause of my lead foot. Stop your crying your in the wrong sport! Are trucks smoke we can't help that. Next you see a truck driving down the road get in front of it or stay back. And what did you want to solve by posting this? Did you want to let us know we should get a new truck?

· Registered
263 Posts
When I have my big tune loaded its kinda hard for me not to BlackoUT the freeway when i am getting up to speed. You sure it wasnt a third Gen lol.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.