I live in scipio not far at all from Greensburg

·
Registered
1,763 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
you dont live that far from chas(fearthedeer07) he lives in grammer
I would say about 2.5 miles. I am on the far north side of Scipio actually way closer to E-Town than Scipio. I grew up in Burnsville. So I thing that fearthedeer07 and me are really close.

·
Registered
66 Posts
really???? my moms from milroy! do you know brett anderson or Bruce anderson???

i have never seen you truck there
yeah im sorry to say i have ran into a couple times lol bruce that is. I dont know who would be more insulted but i grew up in the country on gings road in rush, but my fiance lives in milroy so im stayin with her.

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
yeah im sorry to say i have ran into a couple times lol bruce that is. I dont know who would be more insulted but i grew up in the country on gings road in rush, but my fiance lives in milroy so im stayin with her.
haha is that a good or bad thing? thats my grandpal. whats your name? if you dont mind me asking.

·
Registered
22 Posts
fearthedeer im one road to the north of grammer
So you are on 300 South I take it? What does you truck look like. My mom and dad live on 900East and I am just across the county line inbetween crossroads church and Green acres housing addition.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Car is better on fuel and gives us some more rainproof storage. What year did you graduate (Assuming you graduated from RCHS)?
Yes i graduated from RCHS in 2008 and then graduated from Wyotech in 2009

·
Registered
81 Posts
cloper no 200s im about a mile from the county line in barth its green and silver two tone with a 6" single stack

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
chas's is to^^

·
Registered
909 Posts
Yes i graduated from RCHS in 2008 and then graduated from Wyotech in 2009
I thought you failed when you came to Wyotech?? :hehe: i am JP Tom how are you?

21 - 40 of 56 Posts