lets see them green trucks, kinda rare color so lets see what u got

·
I DONT BELIEVE IT!
1,728 Posts
swap the tires off your crawler onto the green truck :thumbsup:thumbsup:beer

·
Registered
258 Posts
This is the only picture I have at the moment, I need to get some different ones-Nicholas

·
Registered
553 Posts
This is the only picture I have at the moment, I need to get some different ones-Nicholas

your truck looks sick thats how i want mine to look please tell me you have a 3" lift in the front and 4" skyjacker leafs in the back thats what im gonna do with either 35's or 36's on similar wheels if not the same but without the stacks.

heres my truck its got some green so i can post it i think.

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
this isnt my truck but this is how mine is going to sit in a month..i tihnk its a 5" with 35s and 20s..but im not sure..if anyone knows whose truck this is please let me know

·
Registered
258 Posts
your truck looks sick thats how i want mine to look please tell me you have a 3" lift in the front and 4" skyjacker leafs in the back thats what im gonna do with either 35's or 36's on similar wheels if not the same but without the stacks.

heres my truck its got some green so i can post it i think.
My truck is lifted with a 4.5" Tuff Country spacer lift in the front, and custom springs in the rear, with modified 2.5" super duty factory blocks. It has about the same rake as factory. Good lookin' truck-Nicholas

·
Registered
861 Posts

1 - 9 of 9 Posts