Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 501 Posts

·
3RD GEN MODERATOR
4,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here is what I am starting with and the current mods. A 2006 Laramie Regular Cab 4x4 Auto, with 136k miles on it.

Built FirePunk Trans
Autometer Gauges
Banks Intercooler/ Horn/ Intake
Airdog 150
AMP Steps

·
Learning Process
1,711 Posts
Very Nice looking Dodge you have there! take of it and it will do the same:thumbsup:

Reactions: Silver70

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
I'm jealous! I want a regular cab so bad I can't stand it! I just moved into my new home though so it'll be next summer before I can seriously start looking for a candidate.

Congrats on the purchase and what are the plans for it?

·
3RD GEN MODERATOR
4,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm jealous! I want a regular cab so bad I can't stand it! I just moved into my new home though so it'll be next summer before I can seriously start looking for a candidate.

Congrats on the purchase and what are the plans for it?
Well the only plan right now is to get EFI. I once I get it paid off, then it's game on. But as of right now, it's just a daily driver.

The lie I meter said I was getting 20mpg on the way home. Drove prolly 100 miles and it only moved 1/8th of a tank.

·
Registered
3,530 Posts
Ahh yeah. Congrats buddy.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Looks awesome! Im the process of looking for an 06 mega cab right now and I've been having the same problem with the whole "already being sold" deal. Found my dream truck for a pretty good price, called, SOLD... Cant find another one as good as it since then. ill find one sometime though!

Have fun with the new purchase!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Looks super clean! I'd love to have a regular cab... Looking forward to a build thread when you get er paid off!

·
3RD GEN MODERATOR
4,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looks awesome! Im the process of looking for an 06 mega cab right now and I've been having the same problem with the whole "already being sold" deal. Found my dream truck for a pretty good price, called, SOLD... Cant find another one as good as it since then. ill find one sometime though!

Have fun with the new purchase!
Thanks, for how long I waited, I'm glad it was for the truck I wanted and didn't settle. My advice, be patient and the right one will come along. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
237 Posts
nice truck bro.

·
Esquire
1,437 Posts
Truck looks great. I'm partial to the reg cabs anyway. Congrats on the find.

·
Registered
627 Posts
O heck ya!! She looks very clean and I'm a tad jealous :thumbsup:

·
3RD GEN MODERATOR
4,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
You didn't keep the mods from your Khaki truck? WTH man.
No unfortunately. I didn't feel like messing with it and didn't have the money to replace the parts.

But that's ok, I'll build this one better.

·
Registered
770 Posts
very nice congrats

·
3RD GEN MODERATOR
4,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks guys.

Les, expect an email around mid Sept. :programme

:stirpot:

·
Registered
257 Posts
Hell yeah reg cabs are the ! Sports-pickups as jeremy clarckson would say. i have the same truck!

1 - 20 of 501 Posts