Cummins Diesel Forum banner

grand junction

1K views 16 replies 6 participants last post by  lostnwalmart 
#1 ·
ok so may be getting a job in grand junction at none the less rocky moutain cummins and i was wondering what rent was like the night life and over all what the town is like.:peelout look forward to mee some of yall (even if i dont end up there)

#4 · (Edited)
i moved out of laramie ~17 months ago, but was owning there as i am here.

i do recall rent being rather high due to those techers and all the university students. i would figure rent might be about similar. i stopped renting in laramie in about 2003, i think quite a few things had changed as far as volume of techers versus the quantity of new apartments being built.

i do think the quality and quantity of eye candy will certainly make up for any extra expense. not quite as nice as ftc, but everything is nice compared to laramie for talent.

#5 ·
rents is around a grand for like an apartment or we paid 2 for a new house in a subdivison. And the night life is kinda bunk. But its better than nothing. Just stick away from mesa theater! But Old Cs and stuff is pretty decent. But thats just my .02

#6 ·
Well if i had the money to own belive me i would in a heart beat, however i may need to rent for a year or so. and im shure there is much more to do than laramie that i dont doubt and the "talent" being good is nice to hear need to fine me a hot diesel loving non insane chicka who is loaded know any??

#9 ·
I just bought a house here, but I was paying $1000 for a 3bed, 2 bath, 2 car house in orchard mesa... yea night like it kinda wack, maybe try rum bay or wiskey river. North is the wack "cruisin" spot, but there is rarely anything worthwile to mess with

#16 ·
Cliff wasn't the short bus invented due to you???:T::butt:
Congrats buddy on the graduation and future job. you have worked hard for it and deserve it all
even tho my wise old ways still teach you something every now and then:lol3:
Carrie and myself are very proud to call you our adopted illegitimate son

John:thumbsup

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.