1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Everyone ready for a new dyno day? ASF machine. Here's some available dates:

Feb 12
Mar 26

You can vote in the poll to make it more organized.

And say how committed you might be, because those guys want a showing, or no go.

Thanks all.

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump..................

·
Registered
844 Posts
I will be running! :D

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will be running! :D
I heard you and Ryan just did!:rof

Kidding. Man, he was impressed with your truck. He said it was like a missile!

·
Registered
844 Posts
I heard you and Ryan just did!:rof

Kidding. Man, he was impressed with your truck. He said it was like a missile!
Yeah we were out pissing everybody in Loma off lol Lets just say i need 4x4 real bad lol

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah we were out pissing everybody in Loma off lol Lets just say i need 4x4 real bad lol
From what Ryan said, you do dang fine in 2 wheel!:thumbsup:

I vote march and ill definatly come. Plus i should have my truck how I want it by than.
:rof I keep telling myself that too! I promise myself after these injectors, it's done until it's a dedicated puller. It's like a drug addiction. "I promise, this is my last high..."

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
I say after the dyno we meet up and show some trucks off.

·
Registered
844 Posts
Where you wanna meet up Mark? Hooters again? Id love to check out your finished product! And i always love showin off ol Silvia lol

·
Registered
844 Posts
From what Ryan said, you do dang fine in 2 wheel!:thumbsup:

:rof I keep telling myself that too! I promise myself after these injectors, it's done until it's a dedicated puller. It's like a drug addiction. "I promise, this is my last high..."
Yeah it did alright! But i cant do a boost launch without going sideways so Its a bit laggy off the line... Then it hits 2nd and locks up and throws it sideways anyway lol

And i know very well about the drug you speak of, i thought mine was done when I had the hx40 on her and now it has twins and an auto swaped in :hehe:

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
I might actually show up for the dyno just to hang out with u boys.

·
Registered
844 Posts
I might actually show up for the dyno just to hang out with u boys.
Sounds like a plan to me. Usually everybody is standing outside BSing anyhow lol

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
This time I'm gonna count how many people say: "What? A 6.5 liter?" And then turn their noses up.

Hopefully this time 12 valves will outnumber the D-maxes and not the other way around.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Both dates work for me but I will go with March. Hoping to have some better tunes by then.

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Both dates work for me but I will go with March. Hoping to have some better tunes by then.
Did you come last time? There was a couple of nasty D-maxes there. (okay, it was mostly D-maxes)

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Just talked to ASF. It'll be $50.00 per truck if more than ten show up. $75.00 if less. So talk to all your friends! Stockers welcome, and my brothers and I can help with in person tech tips and maybe even tamper proof screw removals!

Maybe we can even have prizes for best and worst or something. But first, we need people! Twenty at least!

It's going to be Mar 26, but vote in the poll anyway so I can get a numbers idea.

Thanks all!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
844 Posts
I will probly be one of the only ones in the VP class lol

Im sure that we will have several people show up that arent on the forums. Plus it is still 2 months away so that gives everybody lots of time!

1 - 20 of 109 Posts