Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
1,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody on this site in grand Juction? I know I race a lot of cummins on North, but I've only found one that can keep up :T: I know the dyno meets in May, but we need to get the Junction boys together one saturday or friday night

·
Registered
186 Posts
i know of at least one cummins in gj :eek:hno:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Another GJ Cummins

·
Registered
199 Posts
yet another in the valley. what about the dyno day in may? i would like to go and see just where im at, before i go for more :$:.

·
Banned
1,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lem, u should come out this upcoming friday out on north ave. I want to check your set-up out.
J reed, u should come out too, i'm trying to get a little group of cummins' going out there. let me know if ya want to meet up

·
Registered
43 Posts
I live here in Junction to & all I see are a bunch of school kids with a chip on there trucks that think they have something.

·
Banned
1,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Loud, I've been hearing around town about yer truck. I cant really say anything to the "school kids" thing, I'm only 19, but I had a car or two in my day....well, more like 20 or so, but I'm just trying to get a good idea of what goes well with what. I just bought my truck and am looking for parts. I used to deal with imports and shyt like that (got an est. 650hp 26psi T-70 '96 Neon) and have just recently got into diesels due to the low police attention, and am just tryin to go fast :p

·
Registered
279 Posts
and have just recently got into diesels due to the low police attention, and am just tryin to go fast :p
oops ummmmm, I was in GJ the other day and I accidently fogged a bike cop. I didn't see him and my radar didnt go off to let me know he was around. I just nailed it from a green light cause a superbooboo was trying to crawl up my exhaust pipe. I stayed into it until my exhaust cleared up, and there he was. As he walked up to my truck I threw the tc lockup switch and made the truck lurch and die. I gave him the sob story about trying to get to the mech shop to have it checked out. He bought it and let me go saying that he thought we were trying to race. I played dumb and said I didnt see anyone else racing and Y would I be trying to race in a 3/4 ton truck against a sportscar. He followed me to the next block where I pulled up to a exhaust shop.

·
Registered
351 Posts
I lived in Grand Junction for quite a few years, just moved to cali but i was a server over at the texas roadhouse. Haha kinda crazy, ive smoked many of the mesa ricers down north. Loved it

·
Horseback Recluse
691 Posts
oops ummmmm, I was in GJ the other day and I accidently fogged a bike cop. I didn't see him and my radar didnt go off to let me know he was around. I just nailed it from a green light cause a superbooboo was trying to crawl up my exhaust pipe. I stayed into it until my exhaust cleared up, and there he was. As he walked up to my truck I threw the tc lockup switch and made the truck lurch and die. I gave him the sob story about trying to get to the mech shop to have it checked out. He bought it and let me go saying that he thought we were trying to race. I played dumb and said I didnt see anyone else racing and Y would I be trying to race in a 3/4 ton truck against a sportscar. He followed me to the next block where I pulled up to a exhaust shop.
That is a good one! Most the diesel guys up here (Eagle County)know they can't pull that on me though :lol3: I'm the only cop up here that knows anything bout diesels though:thumbsup

·
Registered
279 Posts
That is a good one! Most the diesel guys up here (Eagle County)know they can't pull that on me though :lol3: I'm the only cop up here that knows anything bout diesels though:thumbsup
The only thing I miss about riding behind a badge, is the free donuts and the Free to Speed Pass those little lights and the Gov. sponsored paint job give you. Law enforcement We are always there when you dont want us, and when you need us we arent fast enough. Ex Army MP, Army Seeker.

·
Banned
1,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Haha, I used to pace cops that were on calls and they' be doing like 50mph down a 35 and I'd be right on their tail w/ my (RIP) 83 s-10 blazer w/ an est. 24" lift, 44" tires, SBC.....I think I scared a lot of them, tho :p

·
Registered
73 Posts
A buddy and I were just in Grand Junction these past few days to ride bikes and while eating dinner off of North noticed quite a few cool trucks. One in particular was a 2nd gen short bed white with stacks that left quite a bit of smoke at the light. If anyone knows who's truck that is speek up, sweet ride. And Justin, if I'm ever in Eagle county and get pulled over I sure as hell hope its you! :thumbsup

·
Registered
44 Posts
I am out of Hotchkiss, I was down at the Dyno Day on Friday the 23rd, RED MegaCab

1 - 20 of 30 Posts