Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

got the fuel issue fixed now i blew the tranny

1007 Views 14 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  badassr1
drove from the springs to granby tonight with now issue. got into granby and went to make a u trun and and there was a nosie comming from the tranny. so i will tow it back to the springs over the weekend. so any suggestions on what i broke?but this is the kicher though ya shut it off and let it sit for bout ten mins and it will go about 20 ft and then go no where
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
685 Posts
I take it you got back? wheres the truck? you missed a fun time last night, took 9 tough bouncers to kick us out of the bar!! let me know if you need me to get the trailor and come get you...

· Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
may have been along tow but my buddies 07.5 handled it well. when i get back from emergency leave i am gonna tear the tranny out of it and have it rebuilt. thats when the fun will begin. havent ran it hard at all since i put the airdog on it

· Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
probally not just had a baby thursday night so my funding went right down the drain for the next couple months but i am gonna find away to get it fixed bein that it is my only truck now.

· Registered
1,762 Posts
probally not just had a baby thursday night so my funding went right down the drain for the next couple months but i am gonna find away to get it fixed bein that it is my only truck now.
congrats dude, text time i see ya beers are on me..:thumbsup: i know all about the new baby and no moolay thingy....but kids are great!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.