Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had PMT for almost a year now. Only thing I can compare Smarty to. I just got back from running Smarty on sw9 default timing and rail pressure and torque on 3. Auto tranny seems fine so far egt's up to about 1610 ran up to about 90-100mph from dead stop power seems comparable to PMT on extreme 1016cds but way smoother hard to tell for sure just seat of pants and no landmarks in the dark . I'm running the s67me . Truck idles and runs much smoother couldn't see amount of smoke to dark. So far very happy. Truck does seem to have more timing rattle than PMT in Extreme. Egt's are around 550- 600 at 60 mph on level ground. Hope this helps

·
Premium Member
2,629 Posts
I have had PMT for almost a year now. Only thing I can compare Smarty to. I just got back from running Smarty on sw9 default timing and rail pressure and torque on 3. Auto tranny seems fine so far egt's up to about 1610 ran up to about 90-100mph from dead stop power seems comparable to PMT on extreme 1016cds but way smoother hard to tell for sure just seat of pants and no landmarks in the dark . I'm running the s67me . Truck idles and runs much smoother couldn't see amount of smoke to dark. So far very happy. Truck does seem to have more timing rattle than PMT in Extreme. Egt's are around 550- 600 at 60 mph on level ground. Hope this helps
Excellent Brenton:thumbsup:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks to K2 for the help and quick shipping on a great product

1 - 4 of 4 Posts