Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so i had a arrangement for a trans from grnkawi, i would give him 200 bucks and he would send me his tranny. well he backed out right at the last minute and refuses to pay me back my money. paypal wont touch it because he sent me "the item" when in reality he sent me a hand writen note which paypal is claiming is the package and wont fight it. so i want... no need my money back. anyone know him? he works at a indoor orv quad and bike track, i am trying to figure out his name and location and take him to court. anyone know a indoor quad track near georgetown (but its in kenneticut)? please help me out guys, i need rent and have been laid off for 3 months now and to have someone just completely f... me out of my money sucks. any advice would be helpful on this situation.

·
Premium Member
8,547 Posts
I would also post in the member feedback back section also bump to the top for you

·
Premium Member
8,547 Posts

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
i would deffinetly inform some mods....maybe they have some of his info from when he registered.....plus the mods can ban him so he doenst do that to any one else...

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
and i am pretty sure he knew what he was doing. if he didnt send the letter to me paypal could have done something because there was no goods received but since he gave them a tracking number that was valid and delivered to my house, all they know is that i got the product.

·
Got P7100?
6,673 Posts
Was there no return address on the package? Ive never heard of that username before, wish i could help ya out.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yep, dung through the trash to get it but i did

·
Got P7100?
6,673 Posts
You dont have to give the whole address, but what town is he from?

·
AlGores worst nightmare
1,953 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
i've had this crap pulled on me twice. it sucks i'm at the point were i'm afraid to buy anything on here anymore. good luck

·
Registered
192 Posts
There are 6 Georgetowns in Ohio!
Whats the full address?

1 - 20 of 45 Posts