Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think I feel a difference in throttle response, it might feel a little smoother, like I have to press on the pedal less to get it going. I haven't really got on it yet...

It might sound a little more clackity (is that a word? injector noise maybe)

Anyone else with a puck have any input on how it felt / sounded to them?

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh yeah! I had to get on it today through a yellow light. Wow! Was like a different truck. :thumbsup I'm likin' the Puck :) It pulls real smooth right off idle too. I noticed going up a steep drive it just goes right up with little throttle. Before I'd have to get into it a little. Definitely an improvement.

Might have to throw on some rv275's next. :lol3: Just not looking forward to the process...

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
so how r those mpg's wit that puck u put in:rof:rof what a silly question lol glad to hear ya like it
:thumbsup

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
so how r those mpg's wit that puck u put in:rof:rof what a silly question lol glad to hear ya like it
:thumbsup
Yeah, I think the MPG testing just ended. :lol3: Seriously though, I'm hoping it does better now that it's running more efficiently. I just put 20 gal in right after the puck so I'm going to baby it and see what I get.

I'm also ordering a Shurflow RV water pump and am going to test misting the intercooler after this tank.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
ya it should i had been getting 18-19 on the interstate on winter fuel with some stp additive and a lil over 6000 miles since my last oil change....i just changed the oil last weekend:woot::woot::woot:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts