Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my Smarty in yesterday, might I add money well spent so far. I have read u can use a smarty to delete your emissions, but where and how do you go on the programmer to select that. I haven't seen anything saying delete option or to turn off 4th injection. One more thing, in your TQ management section, the VGT Turbo section what does that do for your turbo, it gives 4 options there but the manual doesn't say anything about that one part.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I think you have to go to the Mads website and download the ME Version if you decide to do the deletes and then it automatically turns off the 4th "regen" injection. When you first plug the smarty up it will tell you what version you have downloaded. At least that is how I think it works somebody that knows alot more about it may need to fill us in if that is incorrect Just plugged mine up tonight, but I didn't have to download the ME version b/c James at Rollin Smoke already did this for me:party018:

·
Premium Member
1,406 Posts
Brad,

You need to also get your signature all filled out on here telling us what year the truck is, auto or manual, 4X4 and all the stuff dude... This way some of us can better help you if you ask questions, and also it allows us all to admire your ride LOL :)

You will need to get the ME version to do the deletes, you also need to make sure you have a truck that is a earlier version 09' or older truck so that the ECM is not locked out...

·
Retired Old Fart!
8,489 Posts
Like noted, You'll need the ME version to turn off the Deletes.
The later versions of ME are meant to be run with deletes ONLY. No longer an option.
The link to the instructions is in that 1st post of my journal.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Guys, will work on my Sig in just a few LOL.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.