Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

· Registered
15,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After waiting almost 2 years I finally got my 2010 Crewcab Dually on Thursday. I've got it in the shop right now doing the flame job on it.

Attachments

· Premium Member
124 Posts
Good lookin truck!

· On a new learning curve!
1,047 Posts
Very nice truck! Love the mud flap trim, do you mind sharing where you got them?

· Registered
15,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

· Ontario Chapter VP
809 Posts
Sharp lookin truck buddy :thumbsup:. Going back to the flames on this one are ya? Your other dually was one of the few trucks i liked with flames, so looking forward to seeing this one, make sure you post up some pics when shes done. Talked to Dan lately?? Called him the other day, havent heard back.

Corey

· DELETE YOUR TURBO!!!!!
3,160 Posts
i like the color, the stance looks good on the 2wd but i couldnt own one in a nebraska winter lol. nice rig though

· Registered
15,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sharp lookin truck buddy :thumbsup:. Going back to the flames on this one are ya? Your other dually was one of the few trucks i liked with flames, so looking forward to seeing this one, make sure you post up some pics when shes done. Talked to Dan lately?? Called him the other day, havent heard back.

Corey
As a matter of fact, YES lol. Just doing them now. Talk to Dan every once in awhile

Attachments

Reactions: TEX

· Registered
15,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Nice truck! What does Dodge call that shade of blue?

Scott
Deep Water Blue. Here are some shots outside with the flames done.

Attachments

Reactions: TEX
1 - 20 of 67 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.