Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my first mods today. I had it done at Universal Diesel in Sulphur. Great guys, highly recommended! :thumbsup Greg and Joey helped me out with everything I needed. The truck sounds great now and I'm hoping to get better MPG. :popcorn:

·
Registered
680 Posts
:thumbsup It's all downhill from here!

At least for your pocketbook:lol3:.

·
Premium Member
3,792 Posts
Post some pics of your ride, and let us know how that mileage max chip works out.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How do you post pics? I've been trying to figure that out but I can't. I'm not too tech savvy but I know some.:drool:

·
Diesel Junkie
5,830 Posts
Congrats on the new mods.....like was already said.....it's a slippery slope this moding....:lol3:

·
Registered
276 Posts
Congrats on the mods! this is only the beginning!

·
Registered
760 Posts
Nice rig bro:
Huge crawfish boil this sat after noon. Biker poker run, in north lake charles.
Call me for info 337-304-0589
TOMMY

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nice rig bro:
Huge crawfish boil this sat after noon. Biker poker run, in north lake charles.
Call me for info 337-304-0589
TOMMY
Thanks for the invite but I'll be out of town all weekend. Let me know when the next get together is.

·
Premium Member
5,713 Posts
Nice truck bud!:thumbsup Ahh...I remember when I started modding my truck....oh what an expensive and fun right that has been:$::$:

·
Premium Member
910 Posts
Nice truck bud!:thumbsup Ahh...I remember when I started modding my truck....oh what an expensive and fun right that has been:$::$:
I have to agree. It's been a fun ride and lots ot money, but it's worth it. Now if I can just get the wife to stop doing work to the house, the mods can continue. :lol3: She's got her dad and I redoing the kitchen right now so I have no :$: to mod, but I will have a nice kitchen... :thumbsup

1 - 13 of 13 Posts