Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up an 08 QC SRW SB on monday, so far i love it. Not to sure what mods i'll do yet but only added a tool box, mud flaps and some seat covers so far. LMK what ya think, thanks Joel.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
nice truck man congrats...do a dpf delete and turbo back man!!

·
Registered
214 Posts
Congrats and nice truck! :thumbsup:

Love the color! lol

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
You stole my screen name %*^@%! Youre making me cry stop it you bully! Nah just kidding, very nice looking rig, let the mods begin and most importantly :welcome:

·
Registered
2,358 Posts
Nice rig! One of my favorite colors!

·
It's got 12 Valves...
5,032 Posts
Good looking truck. I say start with getting rid of the DPF and giving it a nice TB exhaust and then some tires/wheels would make it look amazing :thumbsup:

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys, everyone keeps sayin do a dpf delete and egr delete but i'm not sure yet still to new i guess. I am thinkin about a 1.5" leveling kit and I have anouther set of wheels, just need some tires, maybe some 33's?

·
Registered
214 Posts
With the leveing kit (or without it), you can fit 35s if you want, but 33s do look good as well. I would go with a 2" level... mine still has a slight rake with the 2", but some truck are different.

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Definantly do the deletes, you will be glad you did, it will save you alot of hassle in the future. Go with the XRT kit, it come with the XRT programmer, Airbox, and either 5 or 4 inch exhaust. It really wakes these trucks up.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts