Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey John, didn't know you where on here. did you see the vids there was one on there. How is the new truck treating you. This will be a lot of fun. I wonder if they let dually pull??

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I should be pulling
Which truck? I will look out for you. I am still in the air right now about pulling. my buddy said add some 6x6 blocks between the axle and frame, put it in 4wd and put the pedal to the floor......:peelout:peelout

·
Registered
308 Posts
blocking of suspension isnt allowed per their rules.

Ill have my 01 QC/SB Black with stacks.

·
Registered
255 Posts
ill hope fully be there

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
blocking of suspension isnt allowed per their rules.

Ill have my 01 QC/SB Black with stacks.
I didn't know. maybe 5000# air bags will help?

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Good to see some guys will be there. I think it will be a bunch of fun!

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I was there on Sat. Didnt' get to see the early pully but got to see the 4 o'clock event. Well after the down pour anyways. There where some pretty bad A$$ trucks. I am really getting the itch to do some mods now.

·
Registered
175 Posts
I went up to the pulls on Sunday, and I agree, there were definatly some sweet rides there. The pulls weren't exactly what I expected, but they were fun. I pulled in the 4 o'clock event for the first time. I did about the average distance of 77 ft in 4 lo and 3 gear. Probably could of went a little further in 2 gear. All and all lots of fun.

Also, what the heck is up with the newer Fords and their front ends bouncing out of control. Pretty scary if you ask me.

·
Registered
255 Posts
in round 1 there was a new ford that looked like it bent the tie-rods

·
Registered
393 Posts
I caught the Sat. afternoon pulls just before the real heavy downpour.... What was with the fords showin' up the Dodges?! Hopefully they were better represented on Sun.

BTW. When's the next event like this in CT?

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
There where 2 pretty bad fords but they where the 7.3's (that was their best engine) Most of the trucks where Cummins. I didn't see any 6.7's though.

BTW. When's the next event like this in CT?
I would like to know too??

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I will keep you guys posted, Im just waiting for July for the fairs to finalize their dates and plans.
Sweet Thanks!:thumbsup

1 - 20 of 27 Posts