Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know in recent years, Ford made a wiring loom that you could buy that would split your trailer wiring into two bundles, one for the bumper and one for your box for fifth wheels and goosenecks so that you didn't have splice wires. Does Dodge offer something like that? Sure would be handy.

Thanks,

Chris

·
Registered
647 Posts
:agree2: X2 on that one....we just installed that same kit but for a ford on my dads truck and it was great....awesome fit and finish and you have as many options on how to mount it as you want. I will post some pics tomorrow evening....you hardly notice it:thumbsup

·
Smells like Bananas
7,244 Posts
thats what i used. I think it is really meant for a GM but they add a adapter on it to work for a dodge. As both me and my buddy have it and his is a GM. I had a adapter on it as he did not.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That is exactly what I was looking for. Do you guys remember what they were going for?

Thanks,
Chris

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
jc whitnet has the complete kit for about $90 do search on pollak get the harness two sockets , bracket and Chrysler adapter

·
Smells like Bananas
7,244 Posts
that reese kit comes with two 7-way plugs. no splicing of cutting. its all plug in play.

This kit uses GM Style plugs. that is why you replace the factory Dodge plug. where the harness plugs into place it has a tee-splice adapter to go from dodge to gm style

1 - 8 of 8 Posts