Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wondering if any company offers a gooseneck/5th wheel combo that doesnt have bed rails? I dont know what hitch it is but my brother has a 5th wheel hitch for his toy hauler that has four small holes in the bed. The hitch just sits in them with pins. Seems like it would be easy to incorporate a gooseneck ball into a set up like that but I cant find one.

·
Registered
607 Posts
Reese Elite 18K or 25K

Elite Series Under-bed Gooseneck Head Kit - 30138

Elite Series Combo rail kit - 30126

Elite Series Pre-Assembled 18K 5th Wheel Hitch - 30142

Elite Series Pre-Assembled 18K 5th Wheel Hitch With Slider - 30144

Elite Series Pre-Assembled 25K 5th Wheel Hitch - 30143

rails and ball mount under bed...

·
Registered
331 Posts
yeah reese makes a goose neck ball and i believe curt does too that will work with those rails you said your brother has in his truck. Someone also makes an adapter that connects to your fifth wheel that converts it to a goosneck ball. so there is no need for a bulky fifth wheel hitch. Just have something like the B&W turnover ball and adapt any fifth wheel to a gooseneck ball

·
Registered
3,565 Posts
Wondering if any company offers a gooseneck/5th wheel combo that doesnt have bed rails? I dont know what hitch it is but my brother has a 5th wheel hitch for his toy hauler that has four small holes in the bed. The hitch just sits in them with pins. Seems like it would be easy to incorporate a gooseneck ball into a set up like that but I cant find one.

My SuperGlide 5th wheel hitch only has 4 holes in the bed. Remove 4 pins and no evidence of hitch..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.