Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Red Line Diesel Performan
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would one day like to get a good trans one that could hold 1000hp any one no of a good brand or should i have some one billed it???:peelout

·
Shiftin Fool
1,185 Posts
i know that HTS builds transmissions to hold over 1000 HP all day long! make sure you get all billet shafts.

·
Red Line Diesel Performan
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for the info

·
EAST TEXAS VP
3,432 Posts
You can also look up Dave Goerend tranny's. I have talked to them, and am in the process of saving up to have one built. Be ready to dish out the :$: to have one built!!

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
For HTS all you need to do is call Dusty and tell him what u plann for the truck,and he will only tell u what u need no other BS. He dont push u to buy stuff thats useless to ur application.I luve ther trans.:peelout. And like DIesel_Nuts said "Be ready to dish out the to have one built!!":$::$: No matter what company u go wit. Espesially for a trans that will hold 1000 horseys all day.:thumbsup

·
Registered
6 Posts
Just go 5 speed autos all the same design just billing internals I've built autos and 5 speeds you will be a lot more happy with manual

·
Registered
37 Posts
Call firepunk, talk to Lavon. Its the way to go!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts