Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this has been asked before, but I need to know if anyone knows of a good trans. shop in OKC. I don't want to shell out 4grand on an overkill transmission, but I do want to see if there might be a good rebuilder in OKC that knows their stuff.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, I would think about that, but I have zero transmission knowlege and I'm thinking that there are alot of wearable items that may need to be replaced while disassembled. Do you know how to rebuild a 48re?

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not yet. I didn't figure he'd want me calling after hours. I was gona give him a ring in the morning.

·
Registered
496 Posts
wrench day.....hmmmmmmmmm...where at..i am always up for a wrench day....

·
Registered
833 Posts
I am in Okmulgee with my brothers 12V. I want to pull the plate out and see which it is along with few other things, but I'ma try and Dyno it before I give it back to him. So I'm always up for a wrench day.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
This is not a bad idea at all. I'm down for a wrench day.

·
OKLAHOMA CHAPTER PRESIDENT
881 Posts
I could probly get us in a building no tools but has power water and a bathroom everyone would have to bring there own tools I can bring an air compressor trany jack floor jack and some stands would be close to where I 35 and I 40 junction if that would work let me know and I'd make sure it was ok to use

·
Registered
833 Posts
I have a load of wrenches and sockets, but no Air tools though I'ma buy soon.

·
Registered
13 Posts
HEll yea a wrench day sounds like it could be fun IAM IN

·
OKLAHOMA CHAPTER PRESIDENT
881 Posts
I could I'd even go and buy the good protecters so we wouldn't mess it up with straps. Would have to get my dads trailer I think u have a maximizer and it would be too long for my bed if u have the end boxes

·
Registered
833 Posts
If we do this weekend I might run back by Alternative Motorsports and Dyno my brothers truck. I wanna Adjust valves and few other small things.

·
Lifetime Premium Member
1,895 Posts
I could I'd even go and buy the good protecters so we wouldn't mess it up with straps. Would have to get my dads trailer I think u have a maximizer and it would be too long for my bed if u have the end boxes
you cant put my 88" box on a 40' trailer... arent you a hot-shotter???:confused013: i just have a top on it no sides yet, it just hasnt came in yet...lol

1 - 20 of 30 Posts