Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of a dealer with a good service dept. in the northwest Iowa area. I live around the Storm Lake area, and I know if I needed any warranty work done on the new 6.7, the dealer in Storm Lake would not have a clue. Probably wouldn't even know that the 5.9 got replaced with the 6.7. I bought my truck at woodhouse in Blair, NE, but don't really want to drive all the way out thier for the AX flash. Let me know if anyone in my area has a good knowledgeable service dept.

·
Diesel Head
1,972 Posts
i know theres quite a few dodge dealerships within an hour radius of me, im located in mason city IA

·
Registered
993 Posts
I say stick with woodhouse. If not there is a decent one in Cherokee. Where you at. Im a mile south of Varina

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I say stick with woodhouse. If not there is a decent one in Cherokee. Where you at. Im a mile south of Varina
Good ole Early, IA. Thanks for your input! I was really wondering about Cherokee. But I think you may be right about sticking with Woodhouse. Just wish they were closer. Thanks for everyone's help.

·
Registered
993 Posts
Its too bad woodhouse is soooo far away especially with fuel prices. Why dont you take it to Storm Lake??:rof:rof

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
:thumbsup
Its too bad woodhouse is soooo far away especially with fuel prices. Why dont you take it to Storm Lake??:rof:rof
Yeah thats funny. You know, I don't think I've ever seen a cummins on that lot. But for that matter, they are lucky to have 1, or maybe 2 half ton hemi's. Thier best tech quit, and is on his own now, so he can't do waranty work. Really all I need is the latest flashes, and I don't really even need those. But if what they are talking about down below about the june flash gaining 4 mpg is true, I'll be road tripping to woodhouse.:thumbsup

·
Registered
993 Posts
We need to get the new flash for our 08 too. I guess we need to call up our salesman at woodhouse and get it done sometime.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts