Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats a good product to use JUST to clean the interior (dash, kick panels, door jams, etc)?

I don't want to smear a greasy polish or protectant (armorall) all over everything, I just want it *clean*.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Meguiars APC dillutued to whatever you desire.

·
Premium Member
179 Posts
I like Plexus just spray on and wipe off

·
Registered
717 Posts
simple green .

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Plexus was designed for clear plastics ... ie: gauge cluster, headlights, taillights, etc.

x2 on the Megs APC ...

I recommend the Megs APC+ (the orange stuff)
I thought APC+ is discontinued? It can still be found I guess.

Both are great because you can dillute to whatever you want to you can use it both on the inside and outside of the vehicle, and its cheap :thumbsup

·
Registered
99 Posts
mr clean magic erase pads clean everything.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Not sure of the name, got it at advance and it is a citrus cleaner. Use it on everything inside and leaves the inside of the truck smelling great for a few days.

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
I use a warm, wet terry cloth towel... Always worked well for me.

·
Registered
283 Posts
i like turtle wax f-21. seems to work good for me and smells kinda good

·
Registered
787 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
I use Spray-Nine for heavy dirt. It dulls and fades plastics at times, but the color comes right back with any type of protectant. Right now, I'm using Poor Boy's Natural Look Dressing. It's aqueous based, and leaves a factory look, not slick/highly polished like Armour All.

·
Registered
147 Posts
oops. I used armorall. I like how it leaves it with a shiny finish, but HATE how greasy it is. Shoulda read up on the detailing forums before I used it. Oh well. Live and learn.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts