Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
andybody live in or around cassville, exeter, wheaton, shell knob area

·
Banned
393 Posts
YUP...for now. ASSVille again...lol

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
do you have any pics of your bumpers. where did you get them
this is the best pics i got right now but i made them myself

12vbullet - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Banned
393 Posts
I actually live out at Beaver Lake. But My family has a Ranch out between Cassville and Shell knob that i have been staying at. It sucks...im tired of taking down under ware people have been nailing in the trees...lol

·
Banned
393 Posts
Is your truck red? And who has the lifted 2nd Gen thats always surrounded by local gals...lol

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
no my trucks grey idk whos truck is surrounded lol couldnt be mine im married

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
im in shell knob pretty much every day its either cassville or the knob i work at pizza hut in shell knob actually

·
Registered
122 Posts
eagle rock here, there are several guys in assville n surrounding areas but most wont get online.

·
Registered
122 Posts
lmao, and all this time I thought the cool kids were the ones parking in front of the bank makin *ssess outta themselves.

·
Registered
122 Posts
dont guess Ive seen any cummins sitting there, ahh well Ill smokem anyways.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Whats happened in Cassville lately? I have been through there the last few weekends, and it has been dead!!! And for some odd reason, the same cop follows me out of there everytime i drive through. Is seems the only place that has been hoppin is the Wal-Mart Gas station...lol And that has only been all the folks stocking up on Powerball tickets

1 - 16 of 16 Posts