Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

· Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
need the 75k service done and don't want to go to dealer, know of any good service shops in the area?

· Registered
1,696 Posts
pm sent to ya

· Registered
115 Posts
I've had great service with
AutoCraft in Spokane Valley

Don't go to Martin Motors.

John

· Washington Chapter Vice President
5,035 Posts
Right up in post falls, Id is a little shop called CN Diesel. Nick does great work.

· Registered
449 Posts
Right up in post falls, Id is a little shop called CN Diesel. Nick does great work.
I would have to agree! great shop and awesome guys that will do whatever you need!

Cam

· Registered
109 Posts
I have heard good things about the guys at CNDiesel

· Registered
5,312 Posts
Take it to Terrys Truck Center. They work on small Cummins as well as Big ones. Most overlook them but they have a couple guys that are really good with diagnostic, repair, and service on the 5.9s
How can we possibly take the opinion of someone with a Screen name like that?? It justs prove that you have no common sense at all.:doh:

DISCLAIMER: The above post is for demonstration purposes, and in no way is the actual opinion of the person posting. Posts like the one above should be expected when posting on Cummins Forum with a pro powerstroke screen name.:rof:rof

Thanks for the tip on the shop and
:welcome:

Cam, (Geius Maniacal) organizes some meet and greets around Spokane. One more is always welcome,(bringing the total to 3):rof :rof :rof

· Registered
15 Posts
How can we possibly take the opinion of someone with a Screen name like that?? It justs prove that you have no common sense at all.:doh:

DISCLAIMER: The above post is for demonstration purposes, and in no way is the actual opinion of the person posting. Posts like the one above should be expected when posting on Cummins Forum with a pro powerstroke screen name.:rof:rof

Cam, (Geius Maniacal) organizes some meet and greets around Spokane. One more is always welcome,(bringing the total to 3):rof :rof :rof
LOL!!!!:stirpot:

I work on Powerstrokes for a living! I don't own one, never have. I can't say I wont though. Can't afford to maintain one!

Just saying that Terrys Truck Center works on Cummins and Powerstrokes, and even Duramax.

They also have a guy that does side work. :D

· Registered
449 Posts

.....thanks man.... its not my fault that no one ever shows up! INCLUDING YOU!!!!!! :slap:

Cam

· Registered
10 Posts
Yeah Nick is good, Even if he does look like a yard gnome. lol

· Registered
5,312 Posts
.....thanks man.... its not my fault that no one ever shows up! INCLUDING YOU!!!!!! :slap:

Cam
Guess I will have to buy you a beer for that one. LOL.
Someday we will get a G2G going, Someday...

· Registered
1,696 Posts
he's a question i got today from a customer. what's more important to you quality or price ?? also time interms of turnaround time ?

· Registered
5,312 Posts
Quality...every time.

· Registered
1,696 Posts
I agree with quality also had a customer yesterday express to me that price and how fast it could get done was more important. well les schwab was $40 cheaper then me because i wasn't willing to use a remauf part oh well

· Registered
449 Posts
well its his loss! who knows, he may come back!!!

Cam

· Registered
1,696 Posts
not worried :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.