Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's looking like I'm going to get a new 08 6.7L soon, if I don't chicken out first.

Could some of you from this area reccommend a good dealer?

Thanks! :thumbsup

·
Registered
5,237 Posts
dealer

my cousin works at Mike Smith pm me and ill give you her name I also have a friend that is a real goodtech:thumbsup

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
I HIGHLY recommend going up to Kirbyville to Weaver motors. Their truck selection is 10 times better than all Beaumont areas dealers combined. Plus, they will try and screw you over in Beaumont. They will take 10K off MSRP no problem @ Weaver.

·
Smells like Bananas
7,240 Posts
It's looking like I'm going to get a new 08 6.7L soon, if I don't chicken out first.

Could some of you from this area reccommend a good dealer?

Thanks! :thumbsup
The Dealer right off of I-10 in Beaumont, Well all i could say is what ashame. I had to stop there when i got my first cel light and the cat full message about a yr ago. This was the truck that i ended up lemoning. The truck had 1200 miles on it. They spent over 2 hours on it trying to update the truck with a new flash. They had no idea that they needed to load a bootloader on to it first, then load the flash. I was headed to Fourchon La. for crew change. He said it would be fine to drive there and then back to Houston. Probably another 500 to 600 miles more. the truck made it another 350 miles before it shut down. this was when i was headed home after a month of being offshore. I would personally not use that dealer.

Liberty has a really good small town dealer. Shane at BADP uses them.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Another thing at Weaver; I'd say 85% of their lot is trucks, 75% of that are Cummins!!! This is the place to go for CTD's. Talk to Todd, he's a salesman that won't BS you. Plus he owns a 6.7 and knows the ins & outs. Get him to show it to you, it's bad!!! :thumbsup

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Another thing at Weaver; I'd say 85% of their lot is trucks, 75% of that are Cummins!!! This is the place to go for CTD's. Talk to Todd, he's a salesman that won't BS you. Plus he owns a 6.7 and knows the ins & outs. Get him to show it to you, it's bad!!! :thumbsup

Thanks for the info, :thumbsup

I got a quote from Todd at Weaver. I have not had time to go to the lot, but as soon I as can I plan to go talk to him.

I have heard very good things about Weaver's service dept.

·
Registered
218 Posts
i work down in that area some and have a few buddies from there and i haven't heard anything good about mike smith dealership. i personally stopped in there one time and got a price on a new 08. price was pretty fair but salesman just keeps calling. all my buddies say that cowboy dodge is a good place to buy. i believe that is around the caney area. around port author theirs adam sandlers i think that is it right of 69 not sure on prices but if you need service done they seem to do a good job. hopefully i could help

·
Registered
108 Posts
call joe schmead at allen samuals in port arthur cant go wrong with him

1 - 9 of 9 Posts