Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to have some warranty work done on my 07 5.9, and was wondering who in the South Puget Sound area had a decent reputation for quality, quick work. I live in Lacey.

Also would be a plus if they were mod friendly.

·
Former Staff Member
2,469 Posts
If you were looking for the North end I hear Dwayne Lane's is the place to go.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Looking for a mod friendly dealer...... I am considering losing some weight out of the exhuast and don't want to lose my warranty.

·
Washington Chapter Vice President
5,055 Posts
You wont need to worry about dealer trips if you off load that weight. Truck will run like a top.

·
Registered
30 Posts
The most mod friendly dealership I have found is Enumclaw. Tacoma Dodge is a bit cranky and they aint very nice either :p

·
Registered
95 Posts
Anybody take their truck to Lithia in Renton?

I bought mine at BBC in Burien & now they are no longer a new Dodge dealer.

Renton is closest to me now & unfortunately I need some codes looked at.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I found that Karmart In Burlington has a very good service department. Very friendly and quality service. They programmed my High-Idle mode for free while the dealer in Bellingham wanted atleast $95 to open the hood.:RANTIN:

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
i dunno about lithia, but the one on auburn way had salesmen drooling over my truck lol. have never had it in to the service department, im afraid they wont like all of the mods lol. only thing ive ever had it into a shop for was an A/C compressor and filter/dryer + system vacuum/recharge. the brakes, front hub, u-joint, ball joint replacement i did myself.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts