Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any recommendations on a good tranny shop in O.C? My buddy wants to upgrade his auto on his '05. He's spoken to Bellflower Trans so far. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
The closest I've found that has been recomended to me is in Bakersfield CA. Up to 6oohp if I remember correctly. But for a really good price So :popcorn:

·
Registered
3,859 Posts
go to ingle wood transmissions and ask for mike..........he is the man when it comes to tranny's in so cal.
authorized suncoast guy.:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup

·
Registered
11,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
go to ingle wood transmissions and ask for mike..........he is the man when it comes to tranny's in so cal.
authorized suncoast guy.:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup
Thank you.

·
Registered
3,859 Posts
no worries brother.....just doing my part as a CUMMINSFORUM MEMBER.
Im going to be seeing him this year myself.....have not had any problems with my tranny so far and i pull and haul alot. But i still want more power out of it.....going to get a suncoast tranny from mike as soon as the funds are good( soon):thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup good luck.

·
Registered
11,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I had my DTT done on my '99 by Desert Diesel Parts near Phoenix. A few minor issues required me to drive 5hrs. to be remedied. It would be nice to refer my friend to somebody closer. I e-mailed Mike. The difference between a stock tranny and upgraded is astounding. No mo' wasted rpm's.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts