Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:hyper:who would be interrested in pulling if i got it together ?:peelout

·
Registered
43 Posts
Just let me know when & Ill be there

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ya but you have to pay 150 to be a part of there pulling team but we have a tractor pull here in my town every year and last year they replaced our stock truck pull with a farm tractor class because it was taken over by the young farmers but im going to try to talk them and se if i cant twist an arm for some fun

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ya thats how i found out that they are going to have a tech day here in brush on saterday the brush young farmers are going to be there they are the ones that i need to talk to to try to get it going again

·
Registered
554 Posts
but we have a tractor pull here in my town every year and last year they replaced our stock truck pull with a farm tractor class because it was taken over by the young farmers
Welcome to Brush~ The only place in Colorado Where the Farm Tractors out number the Vehicles on the road...Sorry Man, I knew a bunch of the PD guys down there...Almost applied there after I Left Sterling too...Small world ;)

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ya not to a happy bunch of jerks (BPD) they like to hassle me caz of the clouds of smoke

·
Registered
599 Posts
Hey if you guys don't mind an outa-towner from Iowa hooking up with that truck pull, I'm working in Craig until June or so, if you can get it together by then, I'd like to see what this thing can do. I've never pulled before, but then I've never had the truck for it until now.:peelout

1 - 11 of 11 Posts