Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! I am gonna be in Belton for a wedding on September 6th. I was wondering if there were any young single Cummins lovers that would like to hang out while Im there? I may even need a date for the wedding, if someone is available- Id love to show up in style! :peelout Anyways, Id be flyin in probably tuesday or wednesday before the wedding, and staying till maybe sunday or monday. So let me know!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Uh, I'm from NW Ark. I have lived for a long time in NorCal.

If wyldfyre is back home and inviting you to any kind of date, you're a fool not to bite.

'Nuff said.

·
Registered
135 Posts
If were closer to KC I would definately say yes. Then again, anything is possible. Its a long time away and I maybe a bit young but I'm always up for anything!:peelout:woot::beer

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If were closer to KC I would definately say yes. Then again, anything is possible. Its a long time away and I maybe a bit young but I'm always up for anything!:peelout:woot::beer
Hey, youre legal to hang out with me in adult places, thats old enough! What part of missouri are you from?

And Kevin- have we met somewhere before? Just wondering, I used to live near Woodland not too long ago.....

·
Registered
449 Posts
Well if I were single I would take you up on it! lol

·
Registered
199 Posts
wyldfyre: If we've met, I don't know it yet... Wouldn't that be funny? I only recognize you from here. pm me some info and maybe we can figure that part out.

I like browsing new posts, and I saw an invitation from a single lady who's into trucks and thought it was odd nobody took you up on it in a weeks time. Good luck finding a partner in crime for that trip. I hope you have a blast.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Ok guys I'm gonna give yall a piece of advise from an old man. She's pretty, likes trucks, and.. hell that's enough. I once drove 250 miles just to eat supper. I don't care how high diesel is or how far away from me she was. Are yall whippersnappers gettin the pic? If I was single and 15 yrs younger.....hell, just single i'd drive from South Texas just to take her to get a malt. Yall ought to be lined up 12 wide down the highway to take her out.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Ok guys I'm gonna give yall a piece of advise from an old man. She's pretty, likes trucks, and.. hell that's enough. I once drove 250 miles just to eat supper. I don't care how high diesel is or how far away from me she was. Are yall whippersnappers gettin the pic? If I was single and 15 yrs younger.....hell, just single i'd drive from South Texas just to take her to get a malt. Yall ought to be lined up 12 wide down the highway to take her out.

I said I would be up for it! My luck is she will have a man by then....:CRY:

I'll actually be 22 by then but its not like it matters. I'm from PA but living in SW MO for a while. JT and I are both from the exact same area in Springfield. He lives prolly about 10 mins west of me I think. Let me know, I'll be around here somewhere prolly not doing anything.

·
Registered
135 Posts
I should say you may get more guys attention with pictures. Just a thought. :thumbsup

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
I agree. I'm married but doesnt hurt to look!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Awww, you guys are sweet! And harleymedic..... if I visit Texas I would love to have a malt with ya! Its close enough to ice cream- my weakness! As for pics, I have been looking for my camera for over a week now, and have yet to find it...... Sorry guys! I know september seems far away, but I figured Id throw it out now, cause it happens to be Labor Day weekend, and I know alot of people go on vacation.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I said I would be up for it! My luck is she will have a man by then....:CRY:

I'll actually be 22 by then but its not like it matters. I'm from PA but living in SW MO for a while. JT and I are both from the exact same area in Springfield. He lives prolly about 10 mins west of me I think. Let me know, I'll be around here somewhere prolly not doing anything.

I highly doubt I will have a man by then! Im just too darn picky! That, and work is about to pick up, and my social life sucks in the summer because of it! Specially now that I work weekends.... :CRY:
But hey, more overtime, more money, more mods for my baby! :woot:

·
Registered
135 Posts
Awww, you guys are sweet! And harleymedic..... if I visit Texas I would love to have a malt with ya! Its close enough to ice cream- my weakness! As for pics, I have been looking for my camera for over a week now, and have yet to find it...... Sorry guys! I know september seems far away, but I figured Id throw it out now, cause it happens to be Labor Day weekend, and I know alot of people go on vacation.

Yea, that means PARTY AT THE LAKE!! This could actually turn out to be a really good time, as soon as I find a boat!
I also have to realize few people know party cove on lake of the ozarks. I know I will be around. Things are moving along here so I know I will be in the state doing something.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I should say you may get more guys attention with pictures. Just a thought. :thumbsup
Well, the whole idea here is just to meet some cool fellow CF members to hang out with while Im in town, Im not there to make a love connection!
(Although I am open to possiblities! ;)) anyhow, must go to bed, got called in to work tomorrow!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ok, so heres my itinerary- fly in tuesday afternoon, sept 2. wedding is saturday. fly home tuesday the 9th... dont know what to do with the rest of my days... any ideas? :kick:

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
I could take a road trip and hang out. Havent been anywhere all year and just happen to be off that weekend!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts