Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Gone! Its Gone!!!!

902 9
Well i finally got a break in the weather and deleted my dpf,replaced it with a 5" s/s tbe which in turn completes my project ( for now )YEAH YEAH CAN YOU FEEL IT,:hyper:CAN YOU FEEL IT sorry guys and gals i just got all excited and misty eyed for a moment please let me retort
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
263 Posts
Hey man I felt the same way when I did mine 2 weeks ago. Except I couldn't wait for a break in the weather so I did it in the pouring rain.. haha :party018:

· Registered
446 Posts
Hey man I felt the same way when I did mine 2 weeks ago. Except I couldn't wait for a break in the weather so I did it in the pouring rain.. haha :party018:
i did the same thing cant stand to get something in an it just sit around it kills me

· Registered
91 Posts
Me too, I've modded my Jeep in rain, freezing weather, and 105* South Carolina heat just to put on that new toy...uh, I mean tool. :not-tagged10000:

· Registered
399 Posts
Just did mine last weekend, I still cant get the dumb looking smirk off my face when I hit the go peddle!:shock:

· Premium Member
771 Posts
Got the XRT and couldnt wait...

Was sick for a week afterwords because I did it in 10* weather laying on cold concrete with the truck dripping all over me.:doh::doh:

Oh well - my immune system took care of being sick, and the truck is much happier... :party018:

· Registered
194 Posts
Kaczenski what kind of custom mount do you have for your Black Maxx. Let's see some pics.

· Registered
558 Posts
Got the XRT and couldnt wait...

Was sick for a week afterwords because I did it in 10* weather laying on cold concrete with the truck dripping all over me.:doh::doh:

Oh well - my immune system took care of being sick, and the truck is much happier... :party018:
Since you're running the 60 hp tune how is your clutch feeling? I'm too much of a puss and still got it (Smarty Jr.) on stock with deletes, :S:

· Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Kaczenski what kind of custom mount do you have for your Black Maxx. Let's see some pics.
i got the custom pillar mount from h&s it doesnt take away the handle it is however a little pain in the butt to put on and the screw they give tou isnt long enough , but all that aside it looks great and ill see if i can figure out how to put pics on here for you

· Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Since you're running the 60 hp tune how is your clutch feeling? I'm too much of a puss and still got it (Smarty Jr.) on stock with deletes, :S:
no problems yet

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.