Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Washington/Oregon?

Anybody live in or near Goldendale Washington or The Dalles Oregon? Ive seen a few cummins rollin around town but never stopped and talked to anyone.

· Registered
128 Posts
My younger brother and have 1st gens, my older brother has a 6.7. Live right down the road in Centerville. I don't recall seeing your pickup around, are you new here?

· Registered
35 Posts
I dont live anywhere near there, but will be there this weekend racing out at the Eddieville track complex. If I happen to see ya when Im coming through Friday afternoon I'll give you a wave. We usually stop and eat at McDs. Brian

· Registered
1,300 Posts
I drove by on 97 about 4 PM today with a Cat powered Peterbilt. Does that count? Talk about rain!! Didn't bother me too much but everyone else was slowing or pulling off. Really came down. Thought it never rained over there? :shock::shock::buttkick::confused013:

· Registered
117 Posts
I live just west of you in White Salmon!

· Registered
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My younger brother and have 1st gens, my older brother has a 6.7. Live right down the road in Centerville. I don't recall seeing your pickup around, are you new here?
I moved here back in November 2009. I work on the wind turbine right outside of centerville, thats what actually brought me out to this area. Im originally from michigan and havent met anyone else with a cummins out here yet.

· Registered
918 Posts
Too bad you're not farther west, there is a ton of trucks around here! I wish some of the meets were a little more centralized. They always seem to be way up north or as far east as you can get! I don't mind driving, but I don't want to travel across 3/4 of the state to do some bs'ing either!

· Registered
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
im suprised theres more people on here from centerville then goldendale or the dalles.

· Registered
111 Posts
Dallesport

· Registered
21 Posts
Centerville!

Sent from my Motorola Electrify using AutoGuide.Com Free App

· Registered
681 Posts
I live in underwood .... near white salmon :)

· Registered
21 Posts
My fiance is from gilmer valley just up from husum

Sent from my Motorola Electrify using AutoGuide.Com Free App

· President of the 509
8,375 Posts
From Sunnyside, WA. I know there is at least one other guy from Centreville on cumminsforum that hasn't posted yet

· President of the 509
8,375 Posts

· Rear Admiral Rickard Onmi
2018 Ram 3500 CCLBSRW
18,403 Posts
Yeah, you can say that again

Warning before raising threads from the dead | BoardGameGeek

I'm up North of Spokane. But i've been through the Dalles several times. Even found a decent gas station there once.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.