Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,235 Posts
Gotta let me know these things I can't read minds (although my wife thinks I can), there's no secrets here what are you waiting on????

·
Registered
6,235 Posts
Your VB is on Ernie's bench to be assembled and tested tomorrow. You actually had one built but it failed it's checkout on our tranny dyno and got scrapped last week, he said he tried calling you Friday to explain and couldn't get a hold of you.

*yawn*.... NEXT? ;)

·
Piggy Piggy
3,426 Posts
Your VB is on Ernie's bench to be assembled and tested tomorrow. You actually had one built but it failed it's checkout on our tranny dyno and got scrapped last week, he said he tried calling you Friday to explain and couldn't get a hold of you.

*yawn*.... NEXT? ;)
Like a Boss:thumbsup:

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

*yawn*.... NEXT? ;)
I hope that this is the case! No one tried calling me on Friday though? :S:

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just relaying what grumpy Ernie told me..

Sent from my iPhone
lol...he is grumpy!

Just to make it clear for anyone reading this. I am not bashing on SC!! I know that you cannot rush perfection, but five weeks is frustrating. I only started this thread because I knew Ryan would respond and it would give the other guys a break from my harassing calls...:hehe: jk on that last part...sorta.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts