Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So after getting my 05 diesel I have started buying things to improve it. My long term goal is to have around 600hp. What else would you guys start buying to get me closer?
So far I have:
SB 3250, Fass 150, Smarty, Arson stage III, Willy's Intake, 5" Straight Pipe, Gauges

what would you all do next in order from cheapest to most expensive??

· Registered
1,198 Posts
turbo and injectors... htt 64/71/13 and ddp 90's

· Registered
751 Posts
it would depend alot on what you want to do with the truck. a high HP truck built for only HP may not be so great to tow with, or drive around town all the time with.

· Banned
537 Posts
I have a buddy running basically the same truck your running except its an 03 and he has the smarty stacked with the tst and silver 62 and he pulled like 560 hp on 37" tires. It doesent take alot to make 600hp with a CR, making it dependable is the hard part.

· Banned
537 Posts
If you are going to do studs, you might as well do injectors as well. A good shop shoudn't charge you to install injectors if you are already doing studs. Because you have to pull the injectors to do studs.

· Banned
537 Posts
I would say your HP would be 500+hp, it seems like it would be very dependable but your EGT's would be high. Basically the same set up I was running but I had a silver 62 and stock cp3.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.