Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
which do i go with? i want to upgrade the tranny on an 06' and dont know who is better. it will be the complete transmission to support around 500 hp. i have heard so much about the tranny upgrade so i've decided that i want to get that done first while i will have the money. the suncoast is 300 more.

·
Premium Member
5,204 Posts
I don't think you can go wrong with either

·
Registered
29 Posts
you should talk to steve at TROYAN PERFORMANCE SPECIALITIES....he is the trans KING...custom any way you want it

·
Registered
306 Posts
i have a suncoast in my first gen and im reall happy w it....no problems so far lol

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
which do i go with? i want to upgrade the tranny on an 06' and dont know who is better. it will be the complete transmission to support around 500 hp. i have heard so much about the tranny upgrade so i've decided that i want to get that done first while i will have the money. the suncoast is 300 more.
I don't think you could go wrong with either as well. I see you're gonna spend the tax free cash right!!! :thumbsup
Dude, you could have a sweet truck right away.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I don't think you could go wrong with either as well. I see you're gonna spend the tax free cash right!!! :thumbsup
Dude, you could have a sweet truck right away.
hell yeah man!:$: this is my second tour and then im getting out. cant wait to get back to texas where im from. theyre offering 48k lump sum tax free bonus for re-enlistment right now but texas is calling me back home, god willing. i think im going to go with the goerends on an 06 model. thanks for all the input guys.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
hell yeah man!:$: this is my second tour and then im getting out. cant wait to get back to texas where im from. theyre offering 48k lump sum tax free bonus for re-enlistment right now but texas is calling me back home, god willing. i think im going to go with the goerends on an 06 model. thanks for all the input guys.
I'm only about 30 miles from TX. Where in TX you from?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts