Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am looking for a 18-20 foot with a 5 foot dove tail.anyone have any advice on a trailer.looking to tote around my
w250.so what trailer man do you guys recomend.

thnaks
krazykiller

oh 10-14k also

·
Banned
393 Posts
I personally like Texas Bragg. You can get them with alot of options, and their built vey well.

·
MI Chapter President
5,684 Posts
CORN PRO

cornprotrailers.com

Ive got a 20+5 Deckover Gooseneck 14K I woudlnt trade it for anything..... well maybe a 30+5 Tandem Dual Corn Pro :lol3:

Pic:

Ian

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ic smoke,

if you dont mind me asking what did you give for that trailer you got.

thanks
krazykiller

CORN PRO

cornprotrailers.com

Ive got a 20+5 Deckover Gooseneck 14K I woudlnt trade it for anything..... well maybe a 30+5 Tandem Dual Corn Pro :lol3:

Pic:

Ian

·
MI Chapter President
5,684 Posts
just over 5K for it, It was a little more expensive than the other trailers I looked at (PJ, BIG TEX, Sure Trac) but none of them had the ramps like I wanted (except for CP) and they all didnt compare to the Cor Pros paint either.... well the PJ was close but I HATE the pin-stripe they have on there trailers

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
where did you pick up the trailer.i go back to visit my parents in Indiana ( bristol ) so MI is really close if you got it up there.

krazykiller

·
MI Chapter President
5,684 Posts
Haylett's trailer sales in Coldwater, MI just over the border on 69.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
cool thanks for the help.

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
Personally, I like the PJ Trailers. I know the pinstriping is alittle excessive, but they are nice trailers. I just picked up a like new 2003 23+5 tandem dual PJ for $5700. The Corn Pro is a good unit also. But the PJ comes with the built in tool box, and 2 jacks instead of one. And my PJ's ramps are the same as IC Smokes Corn pro.

·
Washington Chapter Vice President
5,055 Posts
I have had 2 from Kaufmans Trailer Sales. Been great trailers. First was a 20+5 and this one is a 27+5.

·
Here to learn
1,438 Posts
Both my dad and my bro-in-law have ABU trailers. We searched for over 2 years looking at trailers and found that ABU's are the best built. PJ was a close second. We have the 36' triple axle and pull like a dream. We have had one problem last year (trailer was 5 years old), a magnet on the brake broke and the whole hub had to be replaced. They replaced it for us under warranty no questions asked. They overnighted the parts to us and it was back on the road a day later. Very good service.

ABU Trailers - Home

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
cool thanks all for your advice.still dont know what trailer i what to get i got a couple of emails out to a couple of different companies to see what they say.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts